Meet Dr. Guarino@headingTag>
Dr. Edward Guarino is a plastic surgeon specially trained in all areas of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He has the education, skill and experience to perform surgery on the breast, body, face and skin. He is also a hand surgery expert, offering reconstructive hand surgery to patients with serious hand deformities and disabilities. With more than 22 years of experience, Dr. Guarino is considered a highly regarded plastic surgeon in the Allentown area.
Every patient that works with Dr. Guarino receives the highest level of patient care and surgical excellence. During a private consultation with each patient, Dr. Guarino takes great pride in ensuring that every individual is well informed, and leaves feeling confident about surgery. His goal is to create the most meaningful and worthwhile cosmetic surgery experience for his patients, maximizing the outcome with natural results.
Dr. Guarino is expertly skilled to perform breast augmentation and breast reconstruction surgery, as well as facelift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, body contouring and hand surgery. He also offers the latest in skin rejuvenation including laser hair removal, photo facials, chemical peels and microdermabrasion. In addition, for wrinkle correction, he offers an extensive line of injectables for patients to consider, including BOTOX®.
Education & Training@headingTag>
- Medical School: Universita Campus Bio-Medico Di Roma, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia (Graduated in 1982)
- Residency: Jersey City Med Center (Completed in 1987)
- Fellowship: Maricopa Med Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1991
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Lehigh County Medical Society
- Alumni of the American Medical Students Association of Rome
- Sacred Heart Hospital, Allentown, PA
- St. Lukes Hospital, Allentown, PA
- Westfield Surgery Center, Allentown, PA